- Integrating Landscape and Heritage Today: Key Concepts and Methods.
- Landscape Intervention and Heritage Management: the European Dimension.
- Landscape Analysis: Integrating the Biophysical and the Cultural Dimensions of Landscape.
- New Strategies for Landscape and Heritage: Methodologies and Projects Worldwide.
- Urban/Territorial Dynamics and Landscape Production: Updating the Landscape Project.
- Redefining Heritage: Innovation and Creativity in Landscape Heritage Projects.
- Productive Creative Landscapes: New Entrepreneurial Visions for Local Develop-ment.
- Climate-Proof Landscapes / Low Carbon Environments: Landscape Planning Facing Climate Change.
- Ephemeral Intervention in Landscapes and Heritage: Beyond Land-Art.
- Ordinary Landscapes, Emerging Heritage: The Collective Public Realm.
- Landscapes of Global Tourism: Challenges for Innovative Heritage Management.
- Smart Heritage: Urban Heritage as a Catalist for Sustainable Smart Cities.
- Urban Regeneration Today: the Tanneries Neighbourhoods in Europe.
- Landscape Planning in Small Towns (II): Cities in Transition.
- SOS Brutalism: Recycling the 20th Century Obsolete Energyscapes (Padova-Barcelona).
- Updating Urban Utopia: Inhabiting the Walden 7 Building Today.
- Cultural Landscapes at Work: Rethinking Mining sites and Winescapes.
- The Future of the Highstreet: Rebranding Commercial Strips Urban Landscapes.
- Landscape Integration Projects in the Natural Fringe (Andorra).
- Asbestos Urban Landscapes: Environmental Recovery and Local Urban Heritage.
SPECIALISATION SEMINARS (‘hands-on’ ateliers)
- Landscape and Telematics: How to use Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in Landscape Planning and Projects.
- Communication and Branding of Projects: Advanced Graphic Design for Landsca-pe and Heritage Projects.
- Landscape Management: Advanced Landscape Integration Methods in Diverse Territories.
- ‘Visualizing Barcelona’ Augmented Reality and Telematics applied to Urban Heritage Management.
- Urban Transformation, Landscape Change and Heritage Production: An Overview of Mega-Events Landscape Production in Cities Worldwide.