Skip to content
- Apply knowledge of landscaping criteria when assessing different alternatives for urban or rural projects and land-use planning proposals.
- Use key concepts like landscape infrastructure or digital heritage when defining and designing strategies, initiatives, projects and interventions for the landscape and heritage.
- Know today’s principal challenges facing landscape planning, such as climate change, global tourism and the progressive digitalisation of society and the economy.
- Apply the main regulations and instruments pertaining to land-use planning, environmental planning and urban planning in Europe when defining landscaping projects.
- Apply different tools for performing analyses and diagnoses, making proposals and conducting projects when designing projects to intervene in and manage the heritage and the landscape.